Thank you all for attending our presentation on ADOP. We really hope that you enjoyed it, and have had a chance to try and deploy ADOP by yourself as well.
If you’ve missed our presentation, you will be able to check it out later, once the conference slides and videos have been published. In the mean time, check out the following URL’s that we’ve used in our talk:
- Quick and painless instructions on how to deploy ADOP are available here: https://devops.lv/2016/10/25/what-is-adop-and-how-to-deploy-it-painlessly/
- ADOP itself can be found here: https://github.com/Accenture/adop-docker-compose
- Discussion on ADOP development and/or help can be found on Gitter: https://gitter.im/Accenture/ADOP
- Check out the presentation from Mark Smalley here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZoNRAp0eos
- And don’t forget to join DevOps.lv Slack channel: http://devopslv-slackin.herokuapp.com/